Tuesday, September 20, 2011

2.5 Month Weight Check

I am SO excited to announce that Soren is back on the growth charts! Today he weighed 10lbs. 4 oz. and was 23 3/4 inches long. For his adjusted age, he's in 40% for weight, 75% for both head circumference and length. All the nurses at the clinic had to come and see my chunky monkey in the exam room and share how excited they were to see him growing and goo and gaa over him...he smiled and cooed at them, he's quite the charmer :-).

I'm sorry I haven't gotten more pictures up lately because my camera lens broke on our camping trip, but my new one came today so hopefully I'll be able to start taking some again. Other than that, not much else has been going on, just working on applying for jobs, and getting hooked on Wii Netflix. Hope all is going well out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment