Sunday, May 13, 2012

My First Mother's Day

Today was my first Mother's Day of celebration where I'm the one being celebrated-pretty cool! I worked in the morning then enjoyed the afternoon and evening with the fam. Soren and I took a walk down to the park while daddy worked on homework. Soren enjoyed the swing and I also put him in the sand area, and he loved picking up and dropping sand! We went over to my parent's house in the evening for burrito bar and enjoyed time with the family. Here's some pics of the day:



 Unfortunately the camera battery was dead for the park and evening festivities, oh well.

Other moms we are celebrating today:
 Brian's Mom Denise who is no longer here on Earth

 My mom (Jodie, MorMor, Grandma)

Brian's Step-mom (Cheryl, FarMor, Gamma Cheryl)
And of course, many more :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment