Monday, June 27, 2011

35 Week Ultrasound

3 weeks ago we had a Biophysical Profile ultrasound done to see how Soren was measuring, then they would compare it to today's reading. 3 weeks ago they measured him at around 4 lbs. 11 oz. and he was in the 45% for growth. Today little man is measuring 6 lbs. 1 oz. and was in the 63% for growth. I really hoped we could get a 3D face shot of him today, and he finally let momma have a good look at his precious face. I teared up during the ultrasound just staring at him, and B and I held hands just in awe. Here are some of the pictures we got of him today:






This little boy has chubster cheeks, and I'm loving it.

It looks like my OB is going to start preparing my cervix with prostaglandins in the hospital this Friday, and we will do an induction next week. I have been diagnosed with pre-eclampsia and have been on bedrest since last week. Our goal is to make it to this Friday so he will be 36 weeks and can avoid the automatic admission to the special care nursery; I am confident we will make it. He is looking great, he showed a bladder full of urine today and was practicing his breathing. We're hopeful he will do just fine, and rather than wait until I get sicker, we both think it's best to induce me. It's crazy to think I will most likely be in labor in just one short week. I am SO excited to meet him and kiss him!

Here's my 35week pregnancy picture:

No comments:

Post a Comment