Sunday, January 29, 2012

Coincidental? I Think Not.

When I was pregnant with Soren, my family went on a vacation to the Wilderness Resort at Wisconsin Dells. I was super bummed about being 'limited' in my waterpark activities as I LOVE all things swimming pool and water rides. I did venture out and went on some hard-core water rides, and also went in the wave pool despite my better judgement. Comments from family left-and-right warned me that it would hurt him in-utero, but I was in-tune with my body and baby and could tell if it was time to quit.
I also attended prenatal water aerobic class and Soren would always be active while I was in the pool.

Now?


Water doesn't phase this kid one bit. Not only does he love the bathtub, he LOVES it when I take him swimming at our local YMCA swimming pool. I think we might have a swimmer on our hands...just like momma ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment