Monday, December 12, 2011

First Foods- Bananas

Soren has taken an interest to foods lately. He intently looks at food, and will follow food from plate/bowl to my mouth. He's beginning to reach for it also, and sometimes even opens his mouth when I put the food in mine. Tonight while at Babies R' Us, I bought some jarred baby food on a whim. I plan to make his own food, but wanted to see if he would even be interested in food first before I start making it. I bought 1 small jar each 'Earth's Best' organic bananas, sweet potatoes, prunes, and carrots. I was pretty excited to try them out, so I decided to give him a taste of banana tonight. I know you should try their first food in the morning so you have all day to see how they would react, but we've given Soren licks of banana here and there with no problems, so I wasn't worried about it. I think he was interested in it and seem to take to it well...what do you think?









And just too funny not to share:

No comments:

Post a Comment