Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Soren's First Halloween

One year ago I was in my two-week-wait wondering, hoping, and praying that our 8th IUI cycle had worked. Seeing all the little ones in costume made my heart yearn even more for a child of my own, a child to someday take trick-or-treating. Little did I know at the time, that little Soren was growing in my belly.

Tonight was fun dressing him up in his costume and taking him around the neighborhood. I'm thinking next year will be even more fun. He happened to fall asleep right before prime-time trick-or-treating, but we took him out for a couple of houses in my parent's neighborhood. I don't have mittens for his little handsies yet, so we didn't stay out for long. I went generic and warm this year for his costume: a monkey. Next year we need to step up our game and think of a more creative outfit for him. It will probably be the last year that I will get to pick :-/. We didn't get too many good pictures of him in his outfit because he was tired and really wasn't so much a fan of the costume. But, for your viewing pleasure:



(My brother & Soren)

No comments:

Post a Comment