Tuesday, November 15, 2011

One Year Ago Today

The post below is from one year ago today (transferred from my IF blog):


"So I didn't test this morning...I thought, psshhh it's too early, why waste the money on a (expensive) test? Then I went to sit down to pee about 30 mins. ago and remembered I had some cheapie pregnancy tests. I thought, hey it will be negative, but at least then I can blame it on the cheapie, and I can still keep hope alive. And this is what I saw...



I thought no way, that must have been an OPK, but I looked at the packaging, and it said pregnancy test. Then I was like, no way, I'm just seeing things. Wait, holy shit, maybe I'm not! I still had cup of urine, so I took out one of the good ones. First, nothing showed up, but then, if you look real hard, you see:

It's still early, and it wasn't my first morning's pee, but holy shit ya'll!!!!! I can't even think straight right now!!! Beta on Wednesday!!! Oh- if you know me in real life, please keep your mouth shut until we get our beta confirming. I want some time to think about this and when we will tell people, but I just couldn't hold it in any longer and you guys have been so supportive!!! (Click on picture to make it bigger, tilt laptop screen)"

******************************************************************************

I made this scrapbook page detailing that day (Click to enlarge and read):

Our little miracle has been the light of our lives. This would be the 2nd best day of our lives (1st being when he was born). We love you Soren Alan, you truly are our little miracle.

No comments:

Post a Comment